ABOUT THIS EVENT
Sunday Sanctuary is specifically designed to help with what many of us face each day with anxiety, stress and fatigue, in our fast paced, busy western lifestyles.
In this haste we may feel a lack of rest and miss opportunities to really feel and stay connect within ourselves that allows us to be balanced, present and open to all life offers.
This 3hr yoga retreat (your ‘Sunday Sanctuary’) will allow you to press pause on your life and fully switch off from agendas, work, technology and all external stimulation. The nourishing offering that unfolds will have you immersed in nature at Restful Waters, unwinding and opening to your own inner sanctuary.
This Sunday Sanctuary retreat is for those who may be seeking:
- Some time out to reflect and rediscover themselves
- Nurturing rest and relaxation
- Re-connection with their body
- A sanctuary to rest in and learn how to create their own at home!
- And for anyone who is:
– Feeling overwhelmed with emotional or physical stress
– Wanting to release emotional pain, heavy burdens, tension and anxiety
– In need of a little self-care
– Craving connection with like-minded people
- Retreat intention setting
- Pranayama (breathing) exercises to induce calmness and clarity
- Restorative yoga + Vishrant yin yoga practice
- Yoga Nidra relaxation exercise (performed lying down)
- Gentle sounds with Tibetan bowls and chimes
- Calming essential oils matched with each pose throughout the retreat + a special blend designed by Prema for relaxation, to take home with you
- … And much more!
OTHER INFORMATION & BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
PRICE & TIMING
$79 per person
+ Eventbrite Booking Fee
includes a take-home restful signature essential oil blend labelled ‘Deep Rest’
Sunday 30th May 2021
1:00pm – 4:00pm
64 Canns Road, Bedfordale WA 6112
0418 229 662
Location: 64 Canns Road, Bedfordale WA 6112
Phone: 0418 229 662
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Through intention, meditation, pranayama and asana, students leave Prema’s classes and retreats feeling uplifted, refreshed, relaxed and with a sense of stillness and peace. She provides a sanctuary and teaches in a way that is gentle to allow for slowing down while still providing a challenge for those wishing to deepen their practice. Prema brings a sense of humbleness, softness, aliveness and deep care into her classes with one clear message: let go, let go, let go.
She practices and teaches Vishrant Yoga, Hatha, Yin which include longer holds and a slower pace and a gentle reminder to come back to the breath, as well as Yoga Nidra and Meditation to help cultivate stillness, allow for emotional healing, motivate self-acceptance, feel nourished and encourage relaxation.
Prema has taken the Bodhisattva Vows so her life is dedicated to service, truth and heart. She shares her own life experiences and Buddhist teachings throughout classes to provoke contemplation and inspiration.
Throughout her journey, Prema has completed over 500hr of yoga teacher training specialising in Yin, Hatha, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Vinyasa Flow, Prenatal Yoga and Yoga Psychology. She also holds a Certificate in Health Coaching with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and is currently studying a Diploma in Counselling with Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors. Additionally, she has spent the last 8 years involved in personal development, group work and exploring the workings of the mind.