ABOUT THIS EVENT
Connect with your little one. Create rituals that will make your birthing process special and meaningful to you. Meet other mums to be. Learn about movement during pregnancy and practice some gentle pregnancy Pilates. Fully catered with delicious and nourishing food. Hosted by birth doula, nutritionist and Pilates instructor Lynda Rose and guest speaker Midwife Christine from Blessing Midwifery Service.
Giving birth can be one of the most profound experiences of our lives, especially if we have consciously created heartful birthing rituals and practices.
This retreat has been beautifully designed to be a day just for you and your little one, a gorgeous date for you both to decide on how you would like to meet each other.
In this one-of-a-kind retreat, you will:
- Start with a soothing and simple Pilates for pregnancy session
- Design a vison board/birth plan so you can have the birth you want
- Learn techniques and mindsets for a wonderful earthside welcome for your little one
- Receive information about pre and post pregnancy care, and options available to you for your birth
- Conceive a birthing candle that will be wrapped in threads, imbued with your birthing intentions.
- Have a conversation about good nutrition in pregnancy
- Share pregnancy experiences, and birthing experiences if you are already a mum
This divine and unique retreat will be set at the gorgeous and serene Restful Waters Wellness Centre in the Perth Hills. The studio is lake-side on a 10 acre avocado orchard just 40 mins from the CBD.
Leave the retreat feeling light and positive about your birth and your ongoing journey as a mother in a unique and supportive environment.
Please note: there will be no refunds 7 days out from the retreat as we will be ordering supplies and catering. You will be able to sell or transfer your ticket.
OTHER INFORMATION & BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
PRICE & TIMING
Location: 64 Canns Road, Bedfordale WA 6112
Phone: 0418 229 662
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Trained Birth Doula, Pilates Teacher
Working as a Doula and supporting women through their labours is a complete joy to me. Helping mums to realise their full potential and to understand their own genuine miracle is an experience that I am honoured to be involved with. Turning my passion into running retreats, helping mothers to move, to stay strong, to embrace their 40 weeks at this very special time of their lives, is a very sacred time. Our western world is busy and our mothering journeys often take second place. Let us share together this special day. Your special day, to stop, to share, to listen and relax into womanhood. Trained as a Doula, personal trainer and Pilates instructor along with my Holistic Lifestyle training has given me a large scope of skills to draw on to make this day your day to remember.
- Pilates Certified pre- and post-natal, advanced Mat Pilates and Reformer
- Cert 4 In personal training
- Trained Birth Doula
- CHEK Trained Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Movement Specialist
- Bachelor of Nutrition
- Mother of 4 children